- Their appointment letter
- Photo ID for the person applying for assistance
- Birth certificates for all eligible children, 0-12 years of age
- Pant, shirt, shoe sizes and toy choice for each child
- Current proof of all income identification that states how much you receive, such as current paycheck stub, food stamp verification, TANF and Social Security
- Proof of current address, such as utility bill or lease.
Last year, we gave 34,000 Christmas presents to 3,000 people. As you can see, it’s a huge undertaking but with help from our experienced staff and wonderful volunteers, we’ll get the job done!