The Salvation Army Angel Tree Gearing Up for Christmas in TulsaThis program provides assistance for low income families with children aged 0-12 and for senior citizens aged 62 and older. Tulsa County residents only. Residents of Sand Springs (918) 245-2237, Sapulpa (918) 244-4415 and Broken Arrow (918) 258-7545 must register in their own area.
Applications for the 2013 Angel Tree will be by appointment only.
Appointment letters available Mon-Thurs. 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. beginning August 19, 2013.
Letters can be picked up at: Salvation Army Tulsa Area Command, 924 S. Hudson Ave.
To be eligible for assistance parties must provide:
- Current photo ID: drivers license, passport, state ID or school photo ID.
- and Housing, TANF or Food Stamp documents showing all members of the household
- Proof of residence in Tulsa County: (One of the following) utility bill, phone bill, rental agreement, other mail matching ID
- Proof of household income: (One of the following) pay stub, unemployment documentation, documentation that shows how the household is maintained. NOTE: All members of the household must be accounted for by some type of ID or birth certificate. (see SNAP income guidelines for family size and income requirements for assistance)
- Proof of children: (One of the following) Birth certificate, shot records with DOB, any legal form that has the name of the child and DOB (no social security cards).
- Proof of child's residence in Tulsa County: (One of the following) report card, proof of current enrollment or shot record.