Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank you Salvation Army Employees

Ramona Lytle is honored for 25 years of service.
Recently, I was honored to spend time thanking my employees for their dedication to The Salvation Army.  I am amazed by their quality and dedication everyday.  The employees honored had give 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years of service to our mission, with a total of 451 years of service.

I am blessed to be in Tulsa and to serve alongside these
wonderful employees. I also want to thank the other staff who
Jake Law, Rosemary Brown & Latrice Fowlkes
work hard everyday and give of themselves daily. We are a
blessed Army of true dedicated men and women who
love their God and community. After our special luncheon all employees were granted an extra day off for the Labor Day weekend, I hope they enjoyed it.

 “Rejoice and be thankful! As you walk with me through his day, practice trusting and thanking Me all along the way. Trust is the channel through which My Peace flows into you. Thankfulness lifts you up above your circumstances.

I do My greatest works through people with grateful, trusting hearts. Rather than planning and evaluating, practice trusting and thanking Me continually. This is a paradigm shift that will revolutionize your life.”  Phil. 4:4; Ps. 95:1; Ps 9:10

I am truly thankful for your work each and every one of you.

Employees honored:

ARLETTA ROBINSON, BETTY BRADBURY, BJ ROBISON, CATHY KUMM, CHARITY MITCHELL, CHRISTOPHER WALLACE, DAVID LITTERELL, DAVID MASON, DENNIS HENDERSON, ERMA LANDRUM, FRAN SADLER, GREG PARKER, GWEN BESS, JAKE LAW, JAMAR GIDDING, JANIS FRALEY, JEAN SMITH, JEROME SMITH, JO BRIGHT, JOSEPH HUDSON, JULIE BEAULIEU, KELI JOHNSON, KENNY KING, LATRICE FOWLKES, LINDA SCOTT, LIZ LAW, ODELL NORMAN, POLLY CHEATWOOD, RAMONA LYTLE, RICHARD STEWART, ROSEMARY BROWN, SAMANTHA MESSICK, SHELLEY CRAMER, TARA RICKETSON, TERESA BOWERS, TRACY HAMILTON.



-Major Roy Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment