Currently, in Oklahoma County, preliminary reports are of 40 homes damaged, between 40 and 50 destroyed; 40 businesses destroyed. 46 patients, 2 of which are critical; and 2 confirmed fatalities. In Okmulgee County: No injuries; many homes with minor damage; Major damage to the
marina; 1 business sustained substantial damage. In Seminole County: Three-quarters of the Seminole Municipal Airport is destroyed; 50 homes damaged; undetermined number of injuries.
Currently the Arkansas-Oklahoma Division has six mobile feeding and hydration units responding to the following areas: involved in the following:
- The Central Oklahoma Area Command (COAC) canteen is located at 1-240 and Anderson Road at the Incident Commander Center providing meals and hydration to emergency responders. The Shawnee trailer unit deployed to Tecumseh and will be deploying emotional and spiritual care team as well due to fatalities.
- The Ardmore canteen is deployed in the Norman and Cleveland County area.
- The Enid canteen is deployed to Little Axe, east of Lake Thunderbird.
- The McAlester Canteen is deployed to assist Shawnee with response efforts in various parts of Seminole and Pottawatomie Counties.
- The Shawnee hydration unit is deployed per the request of County Emergency Management to help with utility workers and county workers near Seminole.
- The Tulsa canteen is deployed and will be at a fixed site in Seminole.
Financial donations are needed to support relief efforts. The Salvation Army asks those who want to help the individual and families affected by the tornadoes to visit www.salvationarmyusa.org or call 1-800-SAL-ARMY and designate Oklahoma tornadoes. Monetary donations will ensure The Salvation Army can meet the most immediate needs of those impacted by the storm. Undesignated donations are assigned by the zip code of the donor to the nearest Salvation Army location.